Use Visual Studio 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 to build a great Windows 7 application, and then post an article on The Code Project. You could win a fully loaded HP Touchsmart tx2z Notebook!
Submit a great article explaining how you built an app for Windows 7 – complete with code – and if yours is the highest rated article by both The Code Project community and our judges, you could win a fully loaded HP Touchsmart tx2z Notebook!
- Write a great article using the regular Code Project submission guidelines
- Your article should include screen shots and code samples
- Your article must use Visual Studio 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2010 Beta
- The app should run as a Windows client, and should take advantage of Windows-specific technologies/features found in Windows 7 (such as jumplists, thumbnails, etc.)
- You’ll need to tag your article with the key words "Windows 7”
- Post your article on The Code Project to automatically be entered in the contest
What You Can Win
Codeproject.com members can vote on your article. The articles that are highest-rated by members will be rated by our judges to determine the final winner. If your article wins, in addition to receiving one of our three great prizes, you’ll be highlighted in The Code Project’s weekly newsletter and on our contest page
Go here for more info.