The 2019 NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference will take place on Thursday October 10th. NYMJCSC is now in its sixth year; featuring keynotes, panels and sessions aimed at various aspects of information security and technology.
NYMJCSC is also offering a post-conference workshop on Friday, October 11th
featuring in-depth full-day hands-on classroom-style educational
courses to expand your knowledge and foster security discussions.
We are pleased to announce Ron Ross, Fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), as our 2019 conference keynote.
Who We Are
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative
event cooperatively developed, organized and sponsored by the leading
information security industry organizations and chapters.
- InfraGard Members Alliance – New York Metro Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – Greater Hartford CT Chapter
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) – New York City Metro Chapter
- Internet Society (ISOC) – New York Chapter
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – New York Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – New Jersey Chapter
- (ISC)2 – New Jersey Chapter
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) – New York Metro Chapter
- Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) – New York City Metro Chapter
Driven by the collaboration between members of this coalition, the
strength of organizational membership, the provision of desirable CPE
credits and the concurrence of National Cyber Security Awareness Month,
the NYMJCSC promises — once again — to be well-attended by members of
the information technology, information security, audit, academic, and
To learn more please go to http://nymjcsc.org/