I just found some new tools for integrating SharePoint and HPC (High Performance Computing) on Microsoft here, the docs are here.
HPC Pack 2008 Integration with SharePoint document.
Applies To: Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows HPC Server 2008
This section includes information about using the HPC Pack 2008 SharePoint Integration Sample. The sample includes Web Parts that a SharePoint Server 2007 administrator can install on the server. A SharePoint site administrator can use the HPC Web Parts to create a Web-based interface to a Windows® HPC Server 2008 cluster.
You can download the sample at HPC Pack 2008 SharePoint Integration Sample.
In this section:
- What is Included in the HPC Pack 2008 SharePoint Integration Sample
- Requirements for Installing and Using the HPC Web Parts
- Deploy the HPC Web Parts Solution and Specify the Head Node
- Create an HPC SharePoint Site
- Troubleshooting the HPC Web Parts
On the Microsoft download you can find the;
HPC Pack 2008 SP1 SDK Supplement: SharePoint Integration Sample includes a set of SharePoint Web Parts (in a SharePoint solution file) that adds a job submission interface for a Windows HPC Server 2008-based cluster. You can add the Web Parts to an existing site hosted in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 to provide a Web-based interface for HPC users. The sample also includes the source code as an example for developers who want to modify the Web Parts or develop new Web Parts to access the cluster.
For detailed information about the sample Web Parts and system requirements, steps for deploying the solution file, specifying the head node, creating a SharePoint site that uses the HPC Web Parts, and troubleshooting
You can get it here
Download Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 Beta 2
To download the Beta 2 release of Windows HPC Server 2008 R2, you must be registered on the Microsoft Connect site for the Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 Beta Program: After you join the program, you can download Beta 2.
On the HPC Server 2008 R2 Beta Program site, click Downloads on the left pane to go to the Downloads page. On the Downloads page, you can find:
- Microsoft® HPC Pack 2008 R2 Beta 2: The high performance computing component of Windows HPC Server 2008 R2. It includes management tools, a job scheduler, and Microsoft Message Passing Interface (MS-MPI). HPC Pack 2008 R2 Beta 2 must be installed on a computer running Windows Server® 2008 R2 HPC Edition, or any other 64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2. HPC Pack 2008 R2 can also be used to install the management tools on a client computer.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 HPC Edition : The evaluation version of the operating system.
- HPC Pack 2008 R2 SDK: The software development kit for writing applications that call the HPC scheduler APIs.