Clinic 10088: What’s New in Windows 7 for Information Workers
This two-hour clinic provides you with an overview of key enhancements in Windows 7, which help information workers to improve their productivity as well as work in a more secure environment.
This clinic covers the following topics.
- Be More Productive with Windows 7
- Be More Secure with Windows 7
- Get Connected Faster and Easier with Windows 7
Information workers completing this clinic should have experience working with previous versions of Windows.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe some of the new features and enhancements in Windows 7 that can help users be more productive in their work.
- Describe some of the security enhancements in Windows 7 that can help users protect their computers and data.
- Describe some of the new features and enhancements in Windows 7 that can help users work with devices and other computers on the network.
To take this course click here.
Technorati Tags: microsoft,learning,windows 7,e-learning