NYMJCSC is also offering a post-conference workshop on Friday, October 11th featuring in-depth full-day hands-on classroom-style educational courses to expand your knowledge and foster security discussions.
We are pleased to announce Ron Ross, Fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), as our 2019 conference keynote.
NYMJCSC: Who We Are
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative event cooperatively developed, organized and sponsored by the leading information security industry organizations and chapters.
- InfraGard Members Alliance - New York Metro Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Greater Hartford CT Chapter
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) - New York City Metro Chapter
- Internet Society (ISOC) - New York Chapter
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) - New York Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) - New Jersey Chapter
- (ISC)2 - New Jersey Chapter
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) - New York Metro Chapter
- Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) - New York City Metro Chapter
To learn more please go to http://nymjcsc.org/
Please register at https://nymjcsc-2019.eventbrite.com