Explore the new features in PowerShell, including changes in security, scripting, debugging, and administration role management, along with the PowerShell Gallery, ScriptAnalyzer, and DSC. Plus, learn to install modules, implement the Wait Debugger, look at Just Enough Administration, and much more.
1 | Introduction to PowerShell v5
Get an overview of the new features in PowerShell v5.
2 | Package Management
Learn what's new with package management in PowerShell v5
3 | PowerShell v5 Security
Get the details on what's new with security in PowerShell v5.
4 | PowerShell v5 Debugging
Take a look at what's new with debugging in PowerShell v5.
5 | PowerShell Classes
Learn about classes in PowerShell v5.
6 | Just Enough Administration
Hear about the new Just Enough Administration feature in PowerShell v5.
7 | Desired State Configuration
Find out what's new with DSC in PowerShell v5.
- Explore DSC.
- See new ISE improvements.
- Explore the PowerShell Gallery.
- See and use PowerShellGet.
- Take a look at PowerShell ScriptAnalyzer.
- Install modules.
- Explore system-wide transcripts.
- Explore script block logging.
- Implement the Wait Debugger.
- Find out about Just Enough Administration.
- Explore DSC resources.
- Review debugging and DSC.
To take this course Click HERE