- What: "Special Topics on Privacy and Public Auditability" (STPPA) — Event 4.
- New date & time: 2022-Nov-21, 09:00am–12:30pm (Eastern Time) [postponed from Oct 31st to Nov 21st]
- Featured topics: anonymous credentials, blind signatures, private authentication
- Format: Three talks and one panel conversation.
- Detailed info: https://csrc.nist.gov/events/2022/stppa4
- Free registration (via Webex): https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?RGID=r96728c9887e3b2a74f7000cfeb9913bc
- Twitter post: https://twitter.com/NISTcyber/status/1589669891120197632
- PEC-Forum: For future related announcements, you may also join the "PEC-forum" mailing list: https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/pec/email-list
STPPA: In the "Special Topics on Privacy and Public Auditability" series, the NIST privacy-enhancing cryptography (PEC) project hosts talks on various interconnected topics related to privacy and public auditability. The goal is to convey basic technical background, incite curiosity, suggest research questions and discuss applications, with an emphasis on the role of cryptographic tools.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org