In Jays presentation, titled “Windows 10 Security,” Jay will discuss;
Understand the new features that protect data at rest, and controlling the configurations of the operating system
- Discover new features that protect the operating system from virus and malware, and limit applications from running
- Learn New method of using 2 factor authentication
- Understand the upgrade path
The conference will feature valuable career guidance from renowned keynote speakers:
· Tim Sanders, Internet pioneer, best-selling author of Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business & Influence Friends, who will present “Multiply Your Value, Starting Here and Now.” He will explain how sharing knowledge with colleagues builds trust and lays the groundwork to produce outstanding results for the enterprise.
· Simon T. Bailey, global influencer and author, who will present “Shift Your Brilliance—Harness the Power of You, Inc.” He will share strategies to produce real-life results and achieve individual goals through a shift in mindset.
Pre- and post-conference workshops will offer hands-on training on privacy programs, database security and audit, risk strategies and data analysis. Additionally, a cybersecurity workshop will help attendees prepare for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam.
Attendees can earn up to 39 continuing professional education (CPE) hours, and an early-bird registration rate is available through 24 February 2016. Additional details, registration and venue information can be found at www.isaca.org/NA-CACS2016.