Between January 5 and May 31, 2015, take any Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Dynamics exam, and get a free Second Shot if you fail the first take.
With our full transition to Pearson VUE as our sole exam delivery provider this year, there's a slight difference in the Second Shot process. Please note:
- You must complete a Microsoft certification exam between January 5, 2015 and May 31, 2015. Simply go to https://www.microsoft.com/learning, log in, and schedule your exam.
- After your exam, log in to check your personal dashboard at https://www.microsoft.com/learning to verify testing results. Please allow up to 24 hours for results to show up on the dashboard.
- If you need a Second Shot, select “retake” for your exam within 30 days from your first take.
- Please review the Pearson VUE testing center availability for your specifc exam and then schedule your retake.
- For complete terms and conditions of this offer, visit the Second Shot page on our website.
Good luck on your road to a new Microsoft certification title.
Technorati Tags: Microsoft "Second Shot" offer is back!