What is Microsoft Insights?
Microsoft Insights is a live online event on Tuesday, October 29th designed to help inspire and guide attendees’ technology skills advancement, whether they are just starting out or striving for new opportunities. The event features an interactive expert panel discussion on emerging opportunities in technology, the earning potential they represent, and the skills required to excel.
Our panel of experts will share their views on technology training and careers, covering:
- Opportunities in the fast-changing technology world
- How specific job roles are evolving
- Earning trends associated with different paths
Esteemed panelists include:
- Shravan Goli – President of Dice
- Barnaby Dorfman – Senior Vice President and General Manager, Consumer Products, PayScale.com
- Maureen Majury – Director for the Center of Excellence for Information and Computing Technology (CoE for ICT) at Bellevue College
- Bill Symonds – Internationally recognized education reformer, speaker, and author of the Harvard Graduate School of Education “Pathways to Prosperity” report
Who should attend?
IT Pros, Developers, Students, Educators, Partners, Job Changers, and anyone interested in a technology career
Why should they attend?
Two great reasons to attend Microsoft Insights:
1. Attendees will learn about emerging opportunities in technology fields, get insights on the wealth of training and resources available to help get ahead, and get help deciding if certification is right for them.
2. By signing up and attending, attendees will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes to win a Microsoft Certification exam pack for one’s choice of MCSA: Windows Server 2012; MCSA: SQL Server 2012; MCSA: Windows 8; or any MCSD Certification. Check out the rules for more details.
How can people register to attend?
Register at www.microsoftinsights.com!