This information is taken from the Microsoft Education Lab are of office downloads site.
Add-in: Interactive Classroom
Works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft OneNote 2010, and Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
This add-in connects a teacher’s PowerPoint presentation to students’ OneNote notebooks. During a presentation, teachers can:
- Poll students with multiple choice, true/false, or yes/no questions.
- Distribute the lesson to students with OneNote.
- Include real-time ink and text annotations.
Students can answer and respond through their individual OneNote notebooks, hand-held clickers, or computers, and the results display in the presentation.
Students also get consolidated notes that match those of the instructor so they can keep track of what they need to learn.
Add-in: Microsoft Mathematics Add-in for Word and OneNote
With this add-in, you insert an advanced math problem (from algebra to calculus, physics, or statistics) and then click to simplify complex expressions or to solve.
Use these advanced math computational and graphing capabilities to:
- Plot a function, equation, or inequality in two or three dimensions, and save the results.
- Solve an equation or inequality.
- Calculate a numerical result.
- Compute the inverse of a matrix, matrix operations, list operations, and integrals.
Add-in: Chemistry Add-in for Word
This add-in offers semantic authoring, including symbols and conventions.
Add-in: Math worksheet generator
Enter a sample problem, and then let the generator build an entire worksheet.