Microsoft SQL Server 2012 enables a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well as quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by capabilities for mission critical confidence.
- Deliver required uptime and data protection with AlwaysOn
- Gain breakthrough & predictable performance with ColumnStore Index
- Help enable security and compliance with new User-defined Roles and Default Schema for Groups
- Enable rapid data discovery for deeper insights across the organization with ColumnStore Index
- Ensure more credible, consistent data with SSIS improvements, a Master Data Services add-in for Excel, and new Data Quality Services
- Optimize IT and developer productivity across server and cloud with Data-tier Application Component (DAC) parity with SQL Azure and SQL Server Data Tools for a unified dev experience across database, BI, and cloud functions
Get SQL Server 2012 RTM Trial Available Now HERE
I also found a virtual lab that you can use to learn more, you will be better able to introduce project connection managers, introduce parameters, create an SSIS Catalog, deploy an Integration Services project to the SSIS Catalog, execute packages from the SSIS Catalog, script package execution commands, and monitor the Integration Services environment and package executions.
To use the virtual lab go Here