Put simply: if you spend any time at all teaching others to use Microsoft technology—even if you’re not an MCT—you really ought to attend our upcoming MCT & Educator Readiness Virtual Summit, happening around the clock from April 7 through April 9th.
It’s technical, it’s instructional, it’s fun, and it’s free—you can’t ask for much more than that!
Among the many sessions to look forward to are:
- Train-the-trainer sessions led by course authors
- Deep dives and tips & tricks sessions led by expert MCTs, MVPs, and Microsoft Evangelists
- Technical sessions for IT Pros, Developers, Dynamics users, and Office power users
- Presentation and teaching skills sessions
- Inside looks at Microsoft certifications
- Business opportunities for content developers
…not to mention a ton of interactive expert chat sessions!
Okay, so maybe 72 consecutive hours is a bit too much for any one person to devote to their professional development (maybe). Luckily, all sessions will be recorded for your future viewing pleasure—in fact, once you register for the April event, you can immediately view sessions from last year’s summit and our monthly “Third Thursday” readiness mini-conferences.
Register today—and please help us spread the word: the more people we reach with this event, the more we can justify investing for next year! :-)
This is a post by Ken Rosen on Posted 15 Mar 2010 1:10 PM
That I am reposting here.