The Infrastructure Planning and Design team has released a new guide: Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway.
This guide outlines the critical infrastructure design elements that are key to a successful implementation of Forefront Unified Access Gateway (Forefront UAG). The reader is guided through the logical three-step process of selecting the Forefront UAG features required, determining the number of instances, and designing the infrastructure. If access logging is required, the guide leads the reader through selecting and designing the most appropriate data store.
Download the IPD Guide for Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=169356.
Infrastructure Planning and Design series guides streamline the planning process by:
• Defining the technical decision flow through the planning process.
• Listing the decisions to be made and the commonly available options and considerations.
• Relating the decisions and options to the business in terms of cost, complexity, and other characteristics.
• Framing decisions in terms of additional questions to the business to ensure a comprehensive alignment with the appropriate business landscape.
Tell your peers about IPD guides! Please forward this mail to anyone who wants to learn more about Infrastructure Planning and Design guides.
Join the Beta
Subscribe to the IPD beta program and we will notify you when new beta guides become available for your review and feedback. These are open beta downloads. If you are not already a member of the IPD Beta Program and would like to join, follow these steps:
1. Go here to join the IPD beta program:
If the link does not work for you, copy and paste it into the Web browser address bar.
2. Sign in using a valid Windows Live ID.
3. Enter your registration information.
4. Continue to the IPD program beta page, scroll down to Infrastructure Planning and Design,
Already a member of the IPD beta program? Go here to get the latest IPD beta downloads: https://connect.microsoft.com/content/content.aspx?ContentID=6556&SiteID=14
Check out all that the Infrastructure Planning and Design team has to offer! Visit the IPD page on TechNet, http://www.microsoft.com/ipd, for additional information, including our most recent guides.