Clinic 10125: What's New in Windows 7 for Consumers
This one-hour clinic provides you with an overview of key enhancements in Windows 7 that help you work more efficiently and easily with your computers. It describes the new features and tools that you can use to organize, find, protect, and share your information. It also describes how these features and tools help you work with your devices and enhance your online experience.
This clinic covers the following topics.
- Desktop and Taskbar Enhancements
- Sharing, Search, and Security
- New Tools and Experiences
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the new features in Windows 7 that make your computer easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Describe the new features in Windows 7 that help you organize and find your information, protect it, and share it with others.
- Describe the new features in Windows 7 that help you work with devices, keep your computer running smoothly, and do new things online.
to take this course click here.